Register for Our Computer Courses as a CEU Student
The computer courses offered by the CEU Computer and Statistics Center are opened for CEU members only.
For registration use Infosys:
Direct registration link to 2017 Fall term computer courses – from within and outside of CEU
Select for Pass/Fail at each course you want to join and click OK at the bottom of the page. Avoid schedule conflicts and mind the Special Add-Drop deadlines.
https://infosys.ceu.hu – from within CEU
https://studentinfo.ceu.hu – from outside of CEU
- Use the Academic / Registration menu.
- Select current semester
- Scroll down to the very bottom and check Also want to select classes from other departments. Click OK.
- You will see all CEU courses listed by departments. Scroll down till you find Computer Center’s courses.
You can speed up your search by using the Ctrl+F (or Cmd+F on Mac) key combination and search for “COMP” or the course name. (Our courses start with the course code COMP.)
- Click on any of the Reg. for COMP courses links.
Note all the links with the course details (time, venue, deadlines, course outlines).
- Select for Pass/Fail at each course you want to join and click OK at the bottom of the page.
NOTE: all links open in new windows.