Microsoft Office 365
|You can rate this course here:
Duration: 3 days
Requirements for pass: assignment & minimum
attendance: 2 days
When the course is offered: see the list
of courses for the current semester and/or the InfoSys
- MS Office Online at a glance.
- The most important features and software.
- Create, edit, save online, and more.
Class 2: MS Outlook.
- Set up Office 365 on my mobile devices
- Use 'search' efficiently in Outlook 2013/2016 and in Outlook Web App
- Set 'out of office' message
- Use rules
- Set signature in Outlook Web App
Class 3: MS OneNote
- With OneNote Online, you can use your web browser to create, open, view, edit, format, and share the OneNote notebooks that you created on OneDrive.
- Start using OneNote Online by creating or sharing notebooks in libraries on your site.
Useful online resources
MS Office Online:
NOTE: all links open in new windows.